Arlington and London based Firm Lands Marquee New Clients, Earns Growing Market Share in Rapidly Growing Event Industry
ARLINGTON, VA — InGo, Inc. (InGo.me), the leading social marketing company for events, today announced record results for Q3 2014 with significant growth in sales, revenue, attendees, and customer base. Signings in Q3 more than doubled over the previous 3 months, as did the company’s number of clients, adding entire event portfolios from some of the largest event companies in the world.
InGo partners with Event Organizers to grow their event attendance and enhance the value of the event for attendees. For the organizer, this decreases the cost of acquisition and creates a larger, more exciting, and more valuable event. Seeing the demand for InGo, the best registration companies in the world have begun making InGo a one-click addition to their platforms.
Other InGo Q3 2014 achievements include:
- Landing new marquee clients, including Hanley Wood, UBM Canon, Groteck, and Association of the US Army.
- Adding many new distribution partners including etouches and Interchange Communications.
- Releasing real-time statistics and improved analytics, flexible deployment widget, and event branding abilities.
- Hiring key, director-level personnel to help build a strong management base in anticipation of the company’s continued swift growth.
- Increasing average attendee adoption and event growth with a record setting 60% InGo Advocate to acquired attendee ratio.
“I could not be more pleased,” said Charlie McCurdy, Vice-Chairman of InGo. “We’ve built an excellent ecosystem – including both technology and partners – to help event organizers meet their growth goals.”
Early indications suggest that Q4 2014 and 2015 will be even bigger for InGo. The company is:
- Aggressively hiring the best in the event tech industry.
- Expanding in Europe and launching in Latin and South America.
- Shortlisted as a finalist for industry awards to be announced in Q4.
“Our customers and partners are the story here. InGo and event organizers together are unleashing an immense amount of creative energy for the benefit of their attendees,” said InGo CEO, Michael Barnett. “Our development team and partners work tirelessly to improve both our adoption and acquisition rates week after week. We are really just at the very beginning of our potential.”
InGo provides the Events industry with what it needs most: the ability to grow attendance by enabling Advocates to easily bring their friends and colleagues to the Events that they love. At an event powered by InGo, each and every attendee is empowered with the tools they needed to make the event experience their own.